Build Your Future in Business
The Business Programs at Fullerton College prepare students for employment in supervisory and management roles in companies and organizations in a variety of industries. With concentrations available in Management, Entrepreneurship, International Business, Marketing, or Real Estate, students have a wide choice of options. Whether the focus is on transfer or updating skills, we have degrees and certificates that will prepare you for successful employment in today’s complex economy.
For more information, visit the:
Explore Programs in Business
Frequently Asked Questions
- Certificate – Accounting
- Certificate- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Certificate- Cost Accounting
- Certificate- Entry-Level Accounting
- Certificate- Financial Accounting
- Certificate- Individual Taxation
- Certificate- Payroll Accounting
- Certificate- Small Business Bookkeeping
- Associate in Science Degree-Accounting
- Certificate- Business Skills
- Certificate- Business Management
- Certificate- Business Data Analytics
- Certificate- Business Networking and Sales
- Certificate- Finance Skills
- Certificate- Finance
- Certificate- Human Resources Management
- Certificate- The Business of Art
- Certificate- Retail Management
- Associate in Arts Degree- Business Administration
- Associate in Science Degree-Business Management
- Associate in Science Degree – Entrepreneurship
- Certificate – Entrepreneurship
- Certificate- Mobile Applications Entrepreneur
- Associate in Science Degree – International Business Management
- Certificate – International Business Skills
- Certificate- International Business Management
- Certificate-Digital Marketing
- Associate in Science Degree – Marketing Management
- Certificate – Marketing Management
- Certificate- Marketing Management Skills
The cost is $46 per unit. Non-resident tuition: $258 per unit PLUS enrollment fees (Non-Resident Tuition includes $19.00 Capital Outlay fee per Ed Code 76141).
Costs may vary; please visit website for more information: http://admissions.fullcoll.edu/fees-refunds/.
Associate degree or certificate completion depends on program unit requirements and whether student is enrolled full-time or part-time.
For information on jobs in this industry sector and their median annual salaries visit: https://www.bls.gov/ooh/
Career opportunities include:
- Accounting Clerk
- Industrial Production Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Purchasing Agent
- Real Estate Sales Agent
- Supply Chain Manager
- Sales Manager
Like what you’re learning?
Get Started Today!
Fullerton College offers a robust selection of programs, including over 140 Career and Technical Education options for anyone interested in advancing in a profession, or seeking training for new career opportunities. With guidance from seasoned instructors at Fullerton College, learn and engage in the college’s modern facilities, gain the skills and knowledge to succeed, and thrive in today’s
Student Success Stories
Fullerton College offers its students a comprehensive academic experience, in a real college setting.